My photo
Sedona, Arizona, United States
~Adventure Seeker ~ Animal Lover ~ Lifetime Learner ~ Battling Lyme ~ Contact: emily.sukiennik@me.com

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Blogging?

So, considering that I have been adventuring across the country and am now kinda lost and aimlessly searching, I thought I'd start blogging. I figure it'll keep me entertained as well as others! Chris Mikes and I were talking about what we would blog about if we did....he would write about how he cant make a container of hummus last longer than two days, and i agree...but with guacamole. It's also intereesting that salsa doesn't fall into that catagory...instead, it lasts forever!

Something I have so share that creeps me out A LOT...I was at the grand canyon with my Dad and my dog and we meet this couple who happen to be from the same hometown as my Dad. We're talking and the woman asks me "so, is that your husband?" OK people. clearly, he is in his mid to late 50's and looks JUST like me. I was offended and didn't tell my dad because i knew it would be extremely awkward to discuss. Then, 2 weeks later we're at the dog park and some lady asks me "is that your boyfriend, or your husband?" Clearly disgusted I tell her NO that's my Dad and she proceeds to walk over to him and TELL him what had happened. We didn't speak about it afterwards. Anyway, I don't know which is worse...someone thinking that your Dad is your husband, or your husband is your Dad....hopefully i'll never experience either one ever, ever again.