My photo
Sedona, Arizona, United States
~Adventure Seeker ~ Animal Lover ~ Lifetime Learner ~ Battling Lyme ~ Contact: emily.sukiennik@me.com

Sunday, October 12, 2008

"ugly bitches"

Julia came up for the weekend!! Erin and I met her in the city and we went to this club for a birthday party. Julia had to change into nicer clothes so she was changing in the car while Erin and I kept a lookout for any creepers. All of a sudden someone yells "NOOOO!!!!!" I jump because I thought it was Erin, and something was terribly wrong! It turns out that it was the homeless woman laying about 30 feet away. Again she screams, "NOOO!!!!!!!" Okay, kinda funny. Let's just hurry up and get outta here. Then she yells "GET OUT OF HERE YOU UGLY BITCHES!" Is she talking to us? Ummm. I think so. Let's just ignore her. Then she yells "GET OUT! YOU SMELL LIKE.....FUCK!!!!!" OKAY. It's getting serious now, maybe we really should go. But should we leave Erin's car? Will she mess with it? We hear "I am NOT kidding. LEAVE!!!" We hop in the car and off we go. Julia decided to stick her head out the window and say "I'm sorry. We're leaving now. We hope that things get better. Sorry that you are so angry at the world"

So off we go to the club, in which I thought was hilarious beacuse its been years since I've been to a club, or even "danced" for that matter. Well I've danced, but at camp dances where I jump up and down and scream and do the cotton eyed joe shin-dig. After a few drinks I got into it and decided to request Chris Brown in which I was told "Absolutely not" by the DJ. Fair enough.