My photo
Sedona, Arizona, United States
~Adventure Seeker ~ Animal Lover ~ Lifetime Learner ~ Battling Lyme ~ Contact: emily.sukiennik@me.com

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

whoopsy-daisies

I accidentally hit a guy today while throwing tennis balls for Belle. He was pissed. I also drove down a one way street in the city and was headed right towards a very angry bus driver. He shook his fists at me. And, while pulling into the parking space in the parking garage I side swiped a pole, and now there's a dent in my car. Further, I showed up to my class and everyone was in dress code except for me.

Did you know that once you open a bag of coffee beans, it's technically only "good" for seven days? I learned that today in my Starbucks "class". I'll have to see how much of a difference it makes. I also learned that I need to wear socks with closed toed shoes; because I today I didn't, and now my feet stink.