My photo
Sedona, Arizona, United States
~Adventure Seeker ~ Animal Lover ~ Lifetime Learner ~ Battling Lyme ~ Contact: emily.sukiennik@me.com

Thursday, January 29, 2009

twenty five things

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You can tag the person who tagged you but don't do it if you don't want to. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “NOTES” under tabs on your "PROFILE" page (you may have to add the tab by clicking on the + sign), click on "Compose New Messsage" and paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)


1. I like kids, but dogs are better.

2. The Stars are probably the best band I've heard in a while.

3. Someday I want to own a speed boat so I can take my friends out and go waterskiing whenever I please.

4. Spiders scare the shit out of me.

5. I think that a lot of people miss the wonderful things in life because they move too fast and get caught up in daily routines (often, I am one of these people).

6. I am judgemental; I'm working on that.

7. Something I hate about myself: my laziness.

8. Something I love about myself: my sense of humor.

9. I've lived in 8 states.

10. I never thought I'd be a college drop-out, but I am.

11. Yes, I've been in the drunk tank.

12. I'm very indecisive and cannot for the life of me choose something to pursue as a career because I'm afraid I will get sick of anything that I choose.

13. I think toes are cute.

14. My dog eats poop and then licks my face and somehow this no longer bothers me.

15. I worry way too much.

16. Last year I found out that I have an extra vertebrate that is out of place and fused to my hip bone.

17. I was born with a full head of hair.

18. I kind of resent my father for not being able to send me to college and I feel terrible for it.

19. It takes me a really long time to get over things.

20. Recently I've become very interested in horoscopes.

21. The smell of library books makes me feel sick to my stomach, it's very strange.

22. I am a firm believer in karma.

23. When I was little I was the most selfish person you'd ever meet.

24. If I could be any animal I would be a dolphin.

25. I believe everyone we meet has something to teach us.