My photo
Sedona, Arizona, United States
~Adventure Seeker ~ Animal Lover ~ Lifetime Learner ~ Battling Lyme ~ Contact: emily.sukiennik@me.com

Monday, April 20, 2009

firsts

hese things kick ass! Everyone's got to do them, c'mon! (i agree, jeff)

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Jimi Connolly. first and only prom date.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
on occasion.

3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink?
i believe that it was straight rum, new years '04. yes, i waited til i was 17 to drink for the first time....loser!

4. What was your FIRST job?
summer freeze!!!

5. What was your FIRST car?
Jebodiah, a little red beauty. Honda civic hatchback. so many good memories driving to the beach, braving the snow....i truly miss him. he saved my life you know.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Jenelle, my newly engaged best friend.

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Myself. I'm sick, so clearly I thought to myself "poor, poor me. this sucks"

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
uhhh. who remembers that type of thing? all those grades mesh together.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
I'm going to assume it was when we moved to Texas from Connecticut.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
My first best friend was Jenelle Prince, and yes we still talk! We're still best friends.

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
At some girl Anna's when I was about 5. I remember she stole my pillow, so i bit her.

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
well, didn't talk to anyone til about 2 o'clock when i decided to get out of bed. in person, the first person i talked too was erin when she got home at 5. i'm sick people, gimme a break.

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
i have never been in a wedding, but i am assuming the first wedding i will be in is my best friend Jenelles :)

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
coughed.

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Nsync!!! yeah!!

16. FIRST tattoo?
First and only. Chinese symbol that means strength on my left foot. No, it's not the number 4.

17. First piercing?
Ears when I was 7.

18. First foreign country you've been to?
If Canada counts, then Canada. If not, England.

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Beauty and the Beast, IN THE THEATRE. I remember crying when Gaston went after the beast, I crawled into my Grandmas lap.

20. When was your FIRST detention?
hahah good one. I was walking with my 7th grade glass to this thing called "kids vote". it was winter, and some jerk in my class who shall remain nameless because facebook is totally not secretive, decided to give me a "white wash" (for those of you not from new england, it's when you shove snow into someones face). so, i took it upon myself to throw him into the snow. unfortunately, the teacher only saw my part of the interaction and i got a weeks worth of lunch detentions. the teacher was Mr. Brown. remember him?!?!

21. What was the first state you lived in?
Connecticut

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Amanda Nadeau! goodtimes in our freshman dorm room.

23. If you had one wish. What would it be?
That's not a first.

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
Well, i am currently working on my spanish. I would also like to learn about why mean people are mean.

25. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
Toe-nails. do it.