My photo
Sedona, Arizona, United States
~Adventure Seeker ~ Animal Lover ~ Lifetime Learner ~ Battling Lyme ~ Contact: emily.sukiennik@me.com

Monday, April 20, 2009

just for fun

Here's how it works:
1. Open your library
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie about the songs (they can be funny if you just leave them)

1. What's my mood like right now?
Your Song- Ewan McGreggor (Moulin Rouge)

2. How's tomorrow going to be for me?
For You To Notice- Dashboard Confessional

3. What kind of person am I?
Red Oyster Cult- Guster .... I love it!! "If you drink the whole cup, you will never grow up...you will never grow old"

4. Am I loved?
Free of Me- Joshua Radin (doesn't sound promising) ....what i need are more bandages, they've torn over time

5. How can I achieve my highest potential?
Here With Me- Dido

6. What should I do with my life?
Paul- Smoking Popes

7. Is everything really going to be alright in the end?
Dejalo- Rilo Kiley

8. What is my best quality?
The Model- Belle and Sebastian

9. How does my social life look?
Daughters- John Mayer

10. What's the meaning of life?
The Scientist- Johnette Napolitan and Danny Lohner

11. What do people think of me?
The Way I Are- Timbaland

12. Would I make a good lover?
LOVE TODAY- MIKA ( so clearly, yes)

13. How crazy am I?
One of those days- joshua radin

14. Will I have a good life in general?
I'll do anything- jason mraz

15. Can (insert name here) ever really love me?
duncan- delia spirit

16. Can me and (insert name here) ever be more than friends?
turpentine chaser- dashboard confessional

17. What's going to happen to me this week?
white winter hymnal- the fleet foxes

18. Where will I be a year from now?
the winner takes it all- abba

19. What is my fondest wish?
baricade- the stars

20. What is the love of my life doing at this very moment?
rebellion (lies) - arcade fire

21. How did my parents meet?
the good kind- michelle branch

22. How will I die?
the trouble with love is- kelly clarkson

23. What song will be played at my funeral?
when you were young- the killers

24. What will I dream about tonight?
should've said no- taylor swift

25 What should I be working on right now?
just a dream- carrie underwood

26. What's my roommate up to currently?
sore thumb- the format

27. What did I do last weekend?
good friend- plants and animals

28. Describe me?
creepin' up the back stairs- the fratellis