My photo
Sedona, Arizona, United States
~Adventure Seeker ~ Animal Lover ~ Lifetime Learner ~ Battling Lyme ~ Contact: emily.sukiennik@me.com

Friday, May 22, 2009

good for my soul

i've decided to start blogging on here because it has cool backrounds! (unlike facebook).

so i'm @ work and it's dead....thought i'd write a bit about my current life. i love my job. i get to be at the gym all the time, meet really cool people, teach kids how to climb/slackline and work kids birthday parties. i love my friends & my new hobbies. i've fallen in love w/ slacklining! in july i am going to try and walk the lost arrow spire highline in yosemite. damian is going to rig it for me and some friends will be joining as well. i am so thrilled! i went to yosemite this past weekend for the first time since i was 12 and it was mesmorizing. i was only able to stay for a day and a half and i wanted to stay so badly! hopefully i'll get a chance to go back before the spire trip. and maybe then i'll be able to bring belle (my dog) with me. i had to leave her here last time.

i recently heard from my dad that he has gotten a job offer which is FABULOUS news for our family. it's been a while since he's been making any money and it's a huge relief for my mom, my sister, and i. they will be selling the house which is really sad, i may not get to see it one last time before they pack up and leave....but i guess that the possibility of moving out here to california is an option for them, which is exciting! i'd love for my family to live close to me. i love new hampshire and all, but it'd be so nice not to have to go back there to see them...although all of my cousins/aunts/uncles live there....boo why can't we all just live in one reallllly cool place, like california?!

well that's all for now....