My photo
Sedona, Arizona, United States
~Adventure Seeker ~ Animal Lover ~ Lifetime Learner ~ Battling Lyme ~ Contact: emily.sukiennik@me.com

Saturday, July 4, 2009

haaaappy 4th

happy fourth of july! it turned out to be nice sunny day here in the bay, a little too sunny! got a bit of a burn :-/ but i had a good time at the fair in el cerrito where bridges had a booth set up. we got to spend the day outside slacklining all day! god i love my job. i have the next two days off....what shall i do with my time?!? i guess we'll see. d and i might set up a 250 ft. line which should be fun; i hope i can even stand up on it! the longest i've walked is probably about 80 feet or so.

the house in NH has been sold....makes me sad. i don't think i will be able to get back there before the family moves out. it's amazing how things change! when there's no more house, where is home? i guess home is here now.