My photo
Sedona, Arizona, United States
~Adventure Seeker ~ Animal Lover ~ Lifetime Learner ~ Battling Lyme ~ Contact: emily.sukiennik@me.com

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Moab in 2 weeks!!!

I'm going to Moab in only two weeks!!!! I am SO psyched I can't even express it....It's been about 4 months since I've done REAL highlines, well okay....maybe not that long. But still! It's also been a ridiculous amount of time since I've had a significant time off from work, so I am a happy girl :-) I've also moved into my new apartment, which has been lovely. It's nice to no longer live in a shed...(yes, you heard me). Electricity is definitely nice to have. Belle is also quite happy to have more room to be her silly little self.

In addition, it's been over a year and a half since I have seen my mother (and over a year since I've seen my father)- so they are coming to visit me in December!!! My sister is coming too but she's is STAYING in the bay area. Yahoo!! Things are happening, folks.

Not too much else to report right now....I'll be sure to update after the trip to Moab!