My photo
Sedona, Arizona, United States
~Adventure Seeker ~ Animal Lover ~ Lifetime Learner ~ Battling Lyme ~ Contact: emily.sukiennik@me.com

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Brian sends the Mt. Tam Highline!


Yesterday, Brian and the slackers from Poland (Jan, Dameon, Kornie, and Jordan) went back up to Mt. Tam for their last day. Kornie, Jordan and Brian hadn't yet sent the line and we're determined to! I told them I better get a text message when someone sent....and sure enough, I got a text that Brian sent! 115 feet long, 4,000 feet above sea level and 80 feet of the deck....he full manned it! (For those of you reading this that don't know what full-man is, it means he walked it in both directions, that badass). I am so proud of him! It feels just as great to see someone else succeed. That's what I love about highlining and longlining!!

Anyway...today Brian left with them to go to Yosemite for a few days before we leave for Moab. I wish I could have joined, but I have to work (such is life!). I can't wait for Moab....terrifying highlines galore! 3 days!!