My photo
Sedona, Arizona, United States
~Adventure Seeker ~ Animal Lover ~ Lifetime Learner ~ Battling Lyme ~ Contact: emily.sukiennik@me.com

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's been so long!!!


Recent Epiphanies!

* You must give in order to receive. I know this sounds cliche, but I truly believe this. I think the world works in mysterious ways and will give to you only after you give to others. Try it! It works! And it feels amazing.

* LET IT BE. Seriously, just do. You can't plan for the future because things are always changing! You can never predict what is going to come your way.....and isn't that fun?!?

* PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE. I know it's hard not to rush and want things right away, but the fun is in the wait!!! If you just accept that, you will experience pure joy. I know I have :)

* If you can't figure out the answer, just wait....it'll come. I've finally discovered that there IS such a thing as "just knowing"...I've always been skeptical of this feeling, but it does exist!!!

Anyway, those are a few things I wanted to share with the world because they have come to me at the perfect time. 


Here are a few pics from my recent travels!