- Rig and walk Mt. Tam Highline (115 feet) in Marin, California. A line that has defeated me about 5 times previously.
- Wakeboard and Waterski at Hayley's family's house in Tahoe, CA (for the first time since Camp in Maine 4 years ago! I used to be a waterski instructor there, but once I left.....I never got the chance to do it!)
- See old friends and family in San Francisco (Andrew, Damian, Gail, Nick, Julia, and my Aunt Lane and Uncle Tom along with my Grandmother who has just moved into a home there).
- Wander the city of San Francisco, ALONE.
- Rig Taft Point Highline in Yosemite -115 ft. along with the Rostrum lines -20 ft. and 70 ft. and possibly the Yosemite Falls Line - 128 ft. (we'll see).
- Place in the top 3 at the Gibbon Games.....I better start training.
There are many more things that I want to do, but these are on top! Here are some recent pictures of my life:
|"Twin Arches" in the Fiery Furnace, Arches National Park|
|A Keyhole I found|
|Me on our Canyoneering trip through the Fiery Furnace|
|Canyon whipping on Lead, Ryan's Route on Potash Road (5.12 - 5.13)|