My photo
Sedona, Arizona, United States
~Adventure Seeker ~ Animal Lover ~ Lifetime Learner ~ Battling Lyme ~ Contact: emily.sukiennik@me.com

Sunday, June 5, 2011

My best photos so far! I'm loving my new camera.

Lately I've been spending a lot of time taking photos with my new camera. I finally invested in one for myself (after years of saying I would) and have been having a blast figuring it out and playing with all the features. I really want to get into photographing extreme sports (rock climbing, highlining, and base jumping in particular). But, so far I've been having fun taking pictures of a whole bunch of different things. I thought I would post a few of my favorite shots that I've taken so far. My favorite things to photograph have been people and animals. Enjoy!! :)

A bus that I saw at a junkyard here in Moab.....I wish I owned it.

A portrait of my boyfriend, Mike

My roommate's dog, Sweet Pea, on a walk 
Hayley Ashburn after walking a 40 foot highline (and looking like a badass)

Hayley Ashburn sitting by the side of a highline in Moab

Andy Lewis with his guitar
The view from the front porch of my house

A couple of boaters at sunset in Moab