My photo
Sedona, Arizona, United States
~Adventure Seeker ~ Animal Lover ~ Lifetime Learner ~ Battling Lyme ~ Contact: emily.sukiennik@me.com

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

News August 2011!

I haven't posted in a little while so I thought I'd include what I've been up to this past month!

First, is the trailer to Hayley Ashburn, Jill Kuzman and I's first film! We have  decided to create a girls team combining the 3 sports of rock climbing, highlining, and BASE jumping. Below is a trailer to our first film! In the next couple of months it will be released :)



Next, is a video I created for Elli Schulte, female trickliner from Germany that came to visit for the Gibbon Games in Salt Lake, and she also came to Moab afterwards! It was great getting to know her and so inspiring to trickline with her! She walked her first highline, and taught me some new tricks.



Now, Alpha Mike's first video that he edited of his 540 attempts. So funny! I love the way he put this together.



We also did a rope jump this month here in Moab and here is a video of Jan Kaeding, co - owner of Gibbon Slacklines!!




It's been a great month full of a lot of different adventures. Thanks for checking out my videos :) I'll post again soon as the month of September will be full of more projects!