My photo
Sedona, Arizona, United States
~Adventure Seeker ~ Animal Lover ~ Lifetime Learner ~ Battling Lyme ~ Contact: emily.sukiennik@me.com

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Oct. 2011

hey guys!! it's been too long.....i need to post some of my most recent videos :) First is a video I made from the US National Slackline Competition in Dayton, Ohio.....it was such an amazing event. We had 16 competitors from across the US and a total prize purse of $ 2,750! I loved meeting everybody and seeing all the new tricks. I was so inspired to train and start working on my flips and my rotations for the next comp. The next event is in Boston and there will be a Men's AND Women's competition. I cannot wait!!! Anyway,here is the video:



Also, I have been competing in an online slackline competition called "Queen of Slackline". A trick is posted online every week and in order to advance, you must post a video of yourself performing the trick. Check out my videos on my youtube page!

MY YOUTUBE PAGE

That's about it that's new....although, I am moving to Boulder, CO next month!!!! I can't wait. I have loved living in Moab but it's time to move on....I can't wait to explore Boulder and all it has to offer. Stay tuned for more adventures and videos soon! -Emily