My photo
Sedona, Arizona, United States
~Adventure Seeker ~ Animal Lover ~ Lifetime Learner ~ Battling Lyme ~ Contact: emily.sukiennik@me.com

Sunday, August 4, 2013

The laughter and the happy

I just took some time to read through some very, very old blog posts and let me just tell you....THAT was eye opening. I was so happy!!!!! I was writing about hilarious encounters I had with people, strange people, dogs, things that made me laugh...wow. I am in shock at how much I have changed over the years and how caught up I became in "being successful". I just got off the phone with my sister and in explaining my posts to her i said "the laughter and the happy!!!" and she suggested that be my new motto :) I think that's a great idea. Wow....my posts actually used to be quite funny. Time to get back to that happy place!!!